Our Travel Seminars will show you how to:
- Travel with less baggage yet more options
- Pack the right way – organized & efficient
- Pack for 10 days in a carry on
- Stay safe from pickpockets & rip off artists
- Tips for using your smartphone abroad
- Deal with different electrical voltage & outlets
Erin Leonard was born and raised in Kansas City and is proud to call it home. She has been working at Bag & Baggage for the last 24 years and is the general manager and buyer for their three stores. She enjoys working for a locally owned business, helping customers prepare for their trips and hear about all the places they are traveling to. When she isn’t working she is busy loving life with her husband, 14 and 5-year-old daughters and being involved in her community of Roeland Park.
Vincent McQuinn is a Kansas City native and has been in the luggage and travel industry for 16 years. His passion for traveling and his creativity has made him a vital part of the business. When he is not helping customers plan their trips and choosing new travelware, he enjoys spending time with his Boxer dogs and his cat and remodeling his new home in Waldo as well as serving up delicious Thai food at Waldo Thai.